Reach 1,300 Librarians from California…
Exhibit at 2019 California Library Association Annual Conference
Attendance at the California Library Association (CLA) Annual Conference continues to grow. Almost 1,000 librarians attended the 2018 CLA Annual Conference this past November. Early enthusiasm for Pasadana will ensure increased registration.
If you’re trying to reach librarians in California, there’s not a more efficient, cost-effective way to reach them, than by exhibiting at the 2019 CLA Annual Conference.
See the following links for details:
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Wednesday, October 23: Noon - 4:30pm
Thursday, October 24: 8:00am - 11:00am
Thursday, October 24: Noon - 5:00pm
- Noon: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Noon - 2:00pm: Exhibit Lunch Reception - No Conflict Time
Friday, October 25: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
- Noon – 1:00pm: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
- 3:00pm – 4:00 pm: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
Saturday, October 26: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
Saturday, October 26: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Don’t miss this opportunity to reach librarians in California—send in your exhibit application today! Contact us with any questions.
California Library Association
P) 630-434-7779 F) 630-434-1216 E) email@example.com