Reach 1,300 Librarians from California…
Exhibit at 2019 California Library Association Annual Conference
Attendance at the California Library Association (CLA) Annual Conference continues to grow. Almost 1,000 librarians attended the 2018 CLA Annual Conference this past November. Early enthusiasm for Pasadana will ensure increased registration.
If you’re trying to reach librarians in California, there’s not a more efficient, cost-effective way to reach them, than by exhibiting at the 2019 CLA Annual Conference.
See the following links for details:
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibit application
- Interactive floorplan
- Floor plan (PDF)
- Exhibitor Manual
- Attendee List Rental Form
- Tabletop Rules and Regulations
- Exhibitor Registration: advance registration is now closed. Please register additional personnel on-site in Pasadena.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Wednesday, October 23: Noon - 4:30pm
Thursday, October 24: 8:00am - 11:00am
Thursday, October 24: Noon - 5:00pm
- Noon: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Noon - 2:00pm: Exhibit Lunch Reception - No Conflict Time
Friday, October 25: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Poster Sessions in Exhibit Hall
- 3:00pm – 4:00 pm: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
Saturday, October 26: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Poster Sessions in Exhibit Hall
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Break in Exhibit Hall – No Conflict Time
Saturday, October 26: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
The Exhibitor Manual can be accessed at this link. The discount deadline for ordering GES goods and services is September 30, 2019.
Order Your Attendee List Today! Pre- and post-registrant listings are available for rental. Send a pre-show mailing to drive attendance to YOUR booth. Download the Attendee List Rental form. Pre-show lists will be emailed out by September 30 for orders received by September 20, and Post-show lists will be sent out by November 4.
Don’t miss this opportunity to reach librarians in California—send in your exhibit application today! Contact us with any questions.